Saturday, August 2, 2008

Some ill from the Du

My man Chengduxi, who put up my Auryn tattoo back in the day -- had to get it recolored by Poh in Pai, but so what -- he's got his sights set on the art scene .. he was once a drummer, still is, now he paints and generously puts it up for us to peep. (Chinese language only, but the images are universal, yo ..)

and here are a couple pics from my new home in the Dirty Du (Chengdu for ya'll not in the know).



my fragrant lil hybrid jasmine ...



Gimpy, the one that made it



and this one's for Mika, who wished it ...


Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Unknown said...

those paintings are tight. brilliant. is that ol' boy who put the feather on my arm?

sascha matuszak said...

yup.

Nico said...

That penis one is intense. Matter o fact, they're all intense. Mad props to your friend.